[Sca-cooks] Re: Scullery

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 11:54:28 PDT 2002

Hmm...You sure I said that?  If I did, which I do not recall, then it must
be taken out of context.

Olwen

Nope, you didn't say it, Mr. Gorgeous did, and he already posted it was his, but I haven't acknowleged my mistake yet. Sorry, I goofed!

Aislinn
"Of the Good in you I can speak, but not of the Evil.  For what is Evil but Good -  tortured by its own hunger and thirst?  When Good is hungry, it seeks food , even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters." - Kahlil Gibran