[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 14:23:26 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/22/2002 8:20:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BaronessaIlaria at aol.com writes:

> My understanding from those who have 'attempted to set me straight' on what
> feastocrat/feastcrat is, is that "just being called the cook or head cook
> is
> demeaning".  ::blinks::  Yeah...right....   They proceeded on to explain
> that
> a feastcrat also plans the meal.

Which is exactly what I do when I'm head cook - NOBODY plans my meals but me.
 If I'm responsible for cooking and serving it, I'm d****d well going to be
in control of WHAT I'm cooking and serving.

I suppose someobdy needed some way to distinguish between the person doing
the cooking and the person planning the menu in some situation, but my
solution to that is that we are co-head cooks.

Brangwayna Morgan