[Sca-cooks] art browsing was Stefan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 24 11:03:58 PDT 2002

Using Google then go to image searching under the choices then try terms
like
netherlandish art
flemish paintings
dutch art
netherlands art
When you find an interesting artist then search under the artist.

I have been paying attention today to stuff found under the gallery euroweb.
gallery.euroweb.hu/art/m/mostaert/ gillis/househol.jpg

for instance-

I did a session on image searching two weeks ago. I can send the handout to
you if you want.
It has a lot more information on the approach to it.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

got to run now   by...