[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:17:58 PDT 2002

---- Original Message -----
From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

> >Well, my canton did a feast by committee once, in terms of planning, but
we
> >still had one person in charge of actually **organizing** the feast. The
> >committee had 6 people on it, I think...
> >
> >Generys
>
> What do you mean?  I don't understand.  How is it usually done that this
is
> different?  Please explain.
> Olwen the confused

Ok, in general in this barony, they pick *a* head cook, who does the
research, tests the recipes, and organizes a staff for the event.  Well, my
canton was doing an event and couldn't decide who should be head cook, as a
few people wanted to.  So... we became the feast planning committee, and
chose a menu as a group (which everyone *swore*, given how strong willed
some of the people on said committee, would never, ever work.)  It did, and
the feast came off fairly decently...

Generys