[Sca-cooks] Emergency supplies WAS Parmesan

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Sep 24 14:25:42 PDT 2002

> Although I know that this is your personal
> preference, I wonder how it is that you can stand
> the taste of canned corn.  Especially since you
> have an advanced palate.  I can even smell the
> difference between canned and frozen corn, even
> if it is used in a casserole, or corn bread.  To
> me, canned corn is revolting, both in taste and
> smell.

I think it's one of those things: some people like only canned corn (in
the preserved corn category) and some like only frozen corn. I don't like
frozen corn myself because it is tasteless to me. I wonder if there's a
smell/taste genetic marker for it? [Of course, fresh corn is obviously
better...]

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"The lunatic is in my head... There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."