[Sca-cooks] Scullery duty

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 15:12:58 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/23/2002 8:57:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

> Speaking from experience, the person behind the scenes who does the
> research and supplies the recipes and adaptations and working versions
> and amounts for purchasing, all the books, all the articles, and answers
> all the questions as they arise is never credited as a cook on a feast.

I certainly wouldn't say never!  In my experience, the person doing the
research et al has been credited every time we've had that break-down of
jobs.  I'm sorry it hasn't happened where you've been cooking, but I've never
had a problem with it.

As far as books not being returned, we'll see; I loaned one of my books to
someone for a feast next spring, and I'll be waiting to see if it comes back.

Brangwayna Morgan