[Sca-cooks] In Search of (without Leonard Nimoy) a cookbook

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 24 15:46:27 PDT 2002

This is the rarest of the rare.  There is one known copy of Pynson which is
in the Library at Longleat.  There has been one known microfilming of the
book (during WWII) and the book has not been transcribed and published.  If
you have an illegible photocopy, you have more than most of us.

Constance Heiatt is currently transcribing and preparing the book for
publication.  It should be out in a couple of years.

Bear