[Sca-cooks] In Search of (without Leonard Nimoy) a cookbook

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Sep 25 06:29:45 PDT 2002

Longleat is a *completely cool* place, by the way.  Lord and Lady Bath
live on the top floor, but let tours go through the lower two floors.
It's an amazing display of tudor/elizabethan architecture, paintings
from the 16th through present (mostly wonderful historical portraits),
furniture, etc.  Well worth the look if you'r ever down that way.....
--Maire, who got to visit recently, and who left serious drool in front
of some of the portraits (no, we could *not* take photos, darn it!)