[Sca-cooks] Generys' Feast/Rolls and butter

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Sep 25 06:25:02 PDT 2002

I also ran across a mention, in one section of the Anon. Andalusian
cookbook (I've been spending a lot of time in it lately), that refers to
some people's custom of using butter with their bread, although I
remember thinking that it was unclear (to me, at least) if that was a
reference to butter-as-ingredient or butter-as-condiment.
--Maire