[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Sep 25 08:51:01 PDT 2002

    That's OK, just means more terror filled tasty proteins for us
unrepentant carnivores. My ancestors didn't spend millions of years clawing
their way to the top of the food chain so I could feel guilty and eat Tofu.
    Although I still maintain that you should not be allowed to graduate
from college until you have killed and eaten something with your bare hands.
If you're going to be a carnivore, be an aware and responsible carnivore.
Pass me another slice of Manatee, will you?

    Sieggy