Humane treatment of animals WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats OT, OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Sep 25 09:38:35 PDT 2002

>  I'm sure I will get flamed hard for this post, but my mundanely pagan
> heart won't back down from this opinion.

No reason to get flamed for that post.  As long as you don't tell people
what to do or not to do, it's cool.  I have to agree with you to some degree.

Strangely enough, part of the reason I don't have such a problem eating
meat is also my mundanely pagan heart, where I I have a good understanding
of the slaughter process, and have shown respect by doing the slaughtering
myself.  See my other post on this issue for more details :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry