Humane treatment of animals WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats OT, OOP

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 10:47:13 PDT 2002

Well as far as remarks to get flamed for:)
I have no problem with people who do not want to eat meat. I do want the to
understand they have moved themselves one step down on the food chain
though:)

TIC, Elric, who is soft hearted but instinctively an carnivore, eyes in
front of head/hunter, not grazer/prey eyes on side of head:)