[Sca-cooks] Alton Brown in a Tunic?

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Wed Sep 25 11:07:46 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 11:57 am, Christine Seelye-King wrote:
> One of my proteges works for GA Public Radio, and has interviewed Alton
> Brown twice now.  Yesterday, while she was talking to him, he said
> something to the effect that he had always wanted to do a medieval show,
> but didn't want to spend the money for the costumes and props.  She said we
> could hook him up!  So, keep your fingers crossed, and we'll let you know
> if anything comes of this.
> Christianna

(insert 'hysterical fan' shrieking and jumping-up-and-down noises here...)

Anybody know if he's going to need volunteers in the kitchen?  I'd DRIVE
to Georgia to do that (I live in IDAHO...) :-)

Signed,
El Hermoso Dormido, who's been wanting to see Medieval-themed "Good Eats"
shows for quite some time now...