[Sca-cooks] Re: FoodTV

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:38:37 PDT 2002

There are a number of people who demonstrate things like sugarpaste or
Olwen with marzipan. Those sessions might work very well. I know that
there are commercial video's for cake decorating and suagr blowing.

Also there are these:

Stuart901 - Tudor Stuart Cookery (Video) - An informative new video
which follows the step by step preparation of a
typical meal as produced in a tenant farmers house in 1599. Filmed fully
in role, it includes background information on diets,
lifestyle, cooking equipment and raw materials. $30.00

Stuart902 - Tudor Dinner (Video) - How to produce an authentic Tudor
style meal - for entertaining or just for fun, using
modern equipment and ingredients. Comes with detailed recipe book
containing hundreds of additional ideas. $30.00

They are available from http://sykesutler.home.att.net/stuart.htm

I asked back in the summer if anyone had seen them and no one responded,
so I take it no one has purchased them.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis