[Sca-cooks] Cookware

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 25 18:26:16 PDT 2002

I have a very mixed lot of various types of pans from various
manufacturers. I would suggest buying one pan from a brand and trying
it. See if you like it before buying a set. I buy from all over.
Calphalon I buy once a year as they hold a warehouse sale in Ann Arbor.
(It's made in Toledo.) I keep an eye on Amazon. They had the best price
a year ago on those micro rasps/graters. The one non-stick skillet I
like and use often came from Sam's Club and cost 20 dollars. Another
skillet I use is an 8 inch special that sold cheap in order to get you
interested in buying more of their cookware. And I really like my Bendes
stockpot for home use. It's non-stick and it cleans and cooks
wonderfully.

You can check out these places:
http://www.cookswares.com/
http://www.cutlery.com/

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi wrote:
 I am investigating buying some new cookware for me.  What is the good
stuff? From Williams -Sonoma?  Calphalon?  Where does one find really
good cookware?>