[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed Sep 25 19:08:08 PDT 2002

I would highly recommend the Oz Embroidery magazines.  I have the full set
of Embroidery and Cross Stitch, all the A-Z books of Embroidery (except the
latest two on my xmas list) and four years of Inspirations.  Much more
interesting projects than this country's  *just cross stitch*.

to bring it back to food.... read magazines, eat Australian candied
ginger!!!

Kristiane