[Sca-cooks] New Zealand/Australia:food advice

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 25 18:11:10 PDT 2002

She might take a look at the books and magazines that are available.
Australia has a number of texts out on cake decorating and sugarpaste
that are cool. They are imported over here but marked up about two-three
times what they ought to be. One series is the Women's Weekly Cookbooks
which can be fun and interesting. Also there are needlework and
embroidery books that we don't see over here.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis