[Sca-cooks] Anchovy Exchange, was Cookie Exchange

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 26 00:09:43 PDT 2002

Olwen commented:
> I was gifted, among other things from the UK, a nice wee tin (plastic
> actually) of Gentlemans Relish, an anchovie paste.  WOW!  I love it!  I put
> it out as one of the appetizers at a small dinner party.  Hans tried it
> first.  Hated it.  I tried it next, loved it.  Alainne also loves it.  Two
> other folks refused to try it.  Wish we sold it here in the US.

This is apparently available from multiple places on the web. I first
tried the British foods site mentioned recently on this list, but
they didn't have it. However a search on google turned up a number
of sites. Although some of them had nothing to do with anchovies. :-)

I had thought that maybe you had left off an apostrophe, but apparently

not so.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net