[Sca-cooks] food coop

joan lulay siobhanthomas at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 07:49:48 PDT 2002

I Know a wonderful potter whom I am in the middle of negotiating a deal with for cooking pots, I love barter.  I at first just wanted them for decoration and to say I have this and that but now I am actually planning on using them.  Trying to convince my husband to build me a period kitchen on the patio (screened in), so I can invite some friends over and we can "play with our food"
Siobhan
 Maire skrev:

> Maybe several regional ones, to cover all the specialties, since some of
> us have -uhm- climate issues? And, while we're dreaming , how about
> some specialized potters and metal workers, for the period cooking gear?

Do the right thing. Because it is the right thing to do.

Perform random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty.           (bumper stickers)