Humane treatment of animals WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cooking Cats OT, OOP

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Thu Sep 26 08:12:45 PDT 2002

One of my cats seem to feed on ink pen (not even from the ink, from the
other side)...
We had to feed the poor thing for weeks with a syringe once, so now he
believes that food will come out of every long, narrow, tubular object

Petru

who, as a fighter, is also carnivorous, and agrees that popsicles are meat :-)