[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was Picking on Canadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 26 09:07:50 PDT 2002

Not to hint or anything, yeah, right... I understand that a buddy of Drakey's is
coming up to visit Continental Caid for a week or two very soon.  What are the
chances that Master Alex and his lady can stash some Tim Tams in amongst the
pottery?  Tell him we're taping "Buffy" and can show them around the new
Sunnydale High, which is filmed at California State University, Northridge,
practically around the corner from Lady Artemisia's place.

I forget the thing they did with the Tim Tams, was that sucking coffee through
the cookie?

Selene Colfox