[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was Picking on Canadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 26 07:04:08 PDT 2002

*snif....* okay.  All better now. <g>
Tim-Tams? oooh, would you? I've heard such -uh- *interesting* things
about the tim-tam suck!
--Maire, fellow laurel and accident-waiting-to-happen, wishing she could
be there for Drakie's laurelling--somehow, I think the man needs a box
of bandaids with little laurel leaves imprinted on them or
something....;-P