[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks] Taunting a Maire... was Picking on Canadians?? TOTALLY OT OOP

Marion -Sue Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:11:20 PDT 2002

Pat.. pat.. pat.... there there Petal.... Don't cry!!

If I promise to send you some nummy treats will you stop sniffling??

[okay - so it will be end of november *after* the great "sydney trek for
Drakey's Laurelling" but I'm sure I can send you some Yowies & some Cherry
Ripes & some musk life Savers.... did you want some TimTams Too? :-p]

Mari