[Sca-cooks] Cookware

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:43:40 PDT 2002

I use enamel ware almost exclusively.  I love the way it cooks.  Low heat, I
can put it in the oven, in the firepit, on the grill, on the stovetop,
anywhere I need to cook.  Most of mine I have found over the years in second
hand shops or flea markets.  Yup.  It's heavy, but that is worth the
trouble.  I found this link to a site that has some for sale.  I have some
of the orange stuff and two of the more modern yellow pieces but most of
mine are blue with a little bluer pattern on it.
http://www.the-panhandler.com/enamelware.html
Olwen