[Sca-cooks] Cookware

robert frazier robertblacksmith at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 12:54:13 PDT 2002

i use cast iron.all from second hand stores and
yardsales.i have so many that the word"obsession" has
been used.every thing not cast iron is restaurant
grade.i cook for any where from 1 to100,so i need
heavy duty.it's allso the reason i have a 3/4 ton van.

=====
robert frazier
stallarifannsk household,An Tir
S.S.D.D.