[Sca-cooks] Icelandic Smoked Salt??? & "Viking"

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Sep 26 14:30:48 PDT 2002

Now how can anyone find fault with a menu that offers "ecological"
foods, a selection of drinks, including "magical potions", and accepts
"American Express, Eurocard, Mastercard, Dankort, Visa and
Diners also foregin currency and Euros."

I've known royality who would have happily dined on this menu for all
their meals and banquets throughout their entire reigns. Meats, booze,
and souffle for dessert. Can one ask for more?

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis