[Sca-cooks] Eating pets, surprising guests

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Sep 27 05:47:21 PDT 2002

> OK, this is another instance of what I'd consider child abuse. Stories like
> this tempt me to want to serve these people up bits of their own pets and/or
> relatives, but it's not fair to the dinner item.

Uh-huh. For a long time, some of the meat machos around here used to tease
me about my fondness for rabbits as pets-- the remarks about 'well, it may
be a pet to you but if I catch one of your pets, it's dinner!' got really
old. (Mind you, I didn't HAVE a rabbit as a pet at the time.)

Then I threatened to (not that I would have) use the Cat recipe from de
Nola on their pets...

They got enough clue to shut up in my presence.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"The lunatic is in my head... There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."