[Sca-cooks] Corn

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Sep 27 08:15:36 PDT 2002

Also sprach Phlip:
>Adamantius skrev:
>
>>  Maybe, but there may be some misunderstanding. I was seeking asylum
>>  _at_ the Cathedral, because I was being hunted down for my views on
>>  sharpening steels and canned corn. I threw myself on the mercy of the
>>  Court, missed, and gave my left elbow a nasty scrape, landing on the
>>  horns of a duena...
>>
>>  Adamantius, Father Posterior of the Shysters of Saint Hoodwink
>
>Sharpening steels I can understand, but how do you sharpen canned corn? Add
>feta and cayenne to it? Musta missed that part of the discussion....

I'm not sure. I've cut my lip on frozen corn, though. I guess for
canned corn, we have to wait for somebody to speak sharply about it.
Which won't take long, I suspect.

Everybody on this list is so darned opinionated. I hate that. Almost
as much as I hate the NY Yankees. ;-) Why can't people be tactfully
diplomatic, and reserved, like me?

G. Tacitus (I haven't mentioned my dislike for the NY Yankees in at
least two days) Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER