[Sca-cooks] Re: Recipes Webbed?

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Sep 27 09:40:22 PDT 2002

>I would gratefully offer to web all of the recipes for all of the
>cookies, if they were sent to me in some sort of digital format.  <SNIP>
>Maybe this could be an annual service, adding each year as I go!

Wonderful idea niccolo.  Grazie mille.

I will for sure send it to you :-)

We could become *really* fancy with this, and pretty much follow a standard
recipe format, so we could have the webbed stuff database driven
(MySQL/PHP??).  Easier to maintain.  But then, I'm volunteering you <grin>

Of course then a standard recipe format would have to be discussed, and
we'd likely be discussing such format for years to come!

Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry