Recipes Webbed? [Sca-cooks] Allergies and cookie exchange

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Sep 27 07:21:57 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gorgeous Muiredach" <muiredach at bmee.net>

> I was also planning on Ziploc and identifier on the bag.  Attached
recipe
> on a sheet of paper., or posted on the web.
>

> Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

I would gratefully offer to web all of the recipes for all of the
cookies, if they were sent to me in some sort of digital format.  Word,
WordPerfect, any text format.  Even if someone out there finds a time
crunch and needs to mail me a paper copy, I would type it in myself.  I
would post the link to the list, and leave the page active for at least
a year to let the many who would want the genius to copy them out.
Maybe this could be an annual service, adding each year as I go!

If you decide to send to me, please also include a waiver-type
statement granting me permission to post your recipe (though I don't
expect anyone to waive copyright . . . that I would state on the site,
remains with the author).

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco