[Sca-cooks] English Curiousities

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Sep 27 16:40:01 PDT 2002

Ok A friend is coming from England and asked if I want anything
interesting but doesn't know what I would consider interesting....
I thought I would ask you guys and see what kind of interesting things
showed up...
Any Suggestions for Spices or oils or vinegars?  Chocolates? If you know
the shop to get it at that would probably be helpful as this poor girl
is direction and shopping clueless...
And yes she is a good friend but she even admits it...
Nichola
PS Thanks for the help in advance!!!
PSS And yes this one I meant to send to the WHOLE list... hehhehe