[Sca-cooks] English Curiousities

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Sep 27 16:54:22 PDT 2002

kattratt wrote:

> Ok A friend is coming from England and asked if
> I want anything interesting but doesn't know what
> I would consider interesting....
> I thought I would ask you guys and see what kind
> of interesting things showed up...
> Any Suggestions for Spices or oils or vinegars?
> Chocolates? If you know the shop to get it at that
> would probably be helpful as this poor girl is
> direction and shopping clueless...
> And yes she is a good friend but she even admits it...
> Nichola
> PS Thanks for the help in advance!!!
> PSS And yes this one I meant to send to the WHOLE
> list... hehhehe

Single malts ... lots of single malts <g>

Actually, that might be something she could get
duty-free as part of the plane trip,

I am,
Vincenzo Martino Mazza,
In Service to the Dream

--
Martin G. Diehl

Reality -- That which remains after you stop thinking
about it.

Right of Way -- A historically significant reality
based social convention designed to reduce risk and
delay while traveling.