[Sca-cooks] appliance search, the mini-series

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 27 18:15:01 PDT 2002

 Madness?? How about this for madness? I think own 6 electric ones now
plus all the ethnic versions of the stovetop ones too. [I did an article
on wafers for TI issues 62 and 63, Spring and Summer, 1982, so I've been
collecting these for several years.]

My three newest are all by Villaware. They work great and the price was
really good.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway