[Sca-cooks] appliance search, the mini-series

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Sep 27 12:40:52 PDT 2002

Due to what is probably a strain of madness on the maternal side of the
family, I'm thinking that maybe purchasing an electronic gadget to produce
wafers would be a sensible idea. I own a krumkake iron (it can't be a
pizzelle iron, it was made in Norway) but it's the single-wafer type that
you heat over the stove burner, and it's HEAVY. I could murder people
quite effectively by bashing them in the head with it.

Any suggestions as to which brand is the best? I've found four different
brands out there--the Villa Ware, the ToastMaster, the Chef's Choice, and
that odd three-in-one thing from Crate & Barrel.

Margaret