[Sca-cooks] Rat recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Sep 30 23:47:52 PDT 2002

Isabella asked:
> Does anyone have an actual recipe for rat-on-a-stick? I am trying to come up with some fund raiser ideas for local events. Any ideas or do we have a section on the Florithingy?  Thanks.

I don't have any actual recipes for rats, however there was a
rat-on-a-stick illusion food recently posted to this list. I couldn't
find it in my files though.

I'm not sure if you were only looking for food related fundraising ideas

or not. But you might find this file in the SCA-INC section of interest:

fundraising-msg   (48K)  4/21/98    Fundraising ideas for SCA groups.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net