[Sca-cooks] That tile project....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:22:49 PST 2003

Stefan, I will be happy to help with this project if you keep reminding me
that I said this.  Seriously though, I can check with Master Chirhart that
he does not have my time more tied up than I am currently aware of, and if
he says it's ok and you say it's ok, well, then I suppose I could be of some
help.
What say that a book with each individual tile pictured on one page and on
the facing page a description of the tile, who did it, where from, what
medium, etc.?  The book could correspond with the layout of the tiles so
identification would be easier.
Have you thought about making up an entrants form?  That way you would get
all the requested information in the same order, thus easier to read.
Olwen