[Sca-cooks] was period spectacles not OT, OOP

Bonne de Traquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 13:01:56 PST 2003

A reply to a very old e-mail:

Kiriel wrote:

I have very poor eyesight and could not possibly go without some form
of corrective lense.  Not and function anyway!  I can't wear contacts
because my eyes react with them to make them go milky.

If it's been awhile since you experienced this, you may want to re-research the subject. My brother's eyes reacted this way to the lense cleaning formulations almost 20 years ago.  The number of folks allergic to whatever it was but still wanting to wear contacts has resulted in alternate formulations, one of which may work safely for you.

Bonne