[Sca-cooks] Fw: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Request for help - Night Overboard- OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Apr 5 08:45:55 PST 2003

Hey, folks- looks like some people down Baltimore -Annapolis way could use
some waterbearers. I know we usually focus on feeding people, but I'm hoping
maybe some of the Bright Hills crew might be willing to help.

Kiri, I'm also sending this to you personally- any chance some of your
Barony might be willing to volunteer?

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,