[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Apr 6 10:49:32 PDT 2003

Hi. I'm considering teaching/moderating the 'Dayboards and Sideboards:
Theory and Practice" class/discussion that I did at a recent EKU, at
Pennsic.

I've been told that people don't generally show up for a dayboards thing
at Pennsic, because of a lack of interest in Dayboards. What do other
people think? would people be interested in coming to such a session?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional