[Sca-cooks] An Anouncement

Mastercahankyle at cs.com Mastercahankyle at cs.com
Sun Apr 6 16:02:53 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Please excuse the non-cooking related message, but, I am so happy I could
bust.

Several of you know that I had written a book.  It has been published, but
due to length had to be divided into two books.  It is now available thru
Barnes & Noble.

To check it out (or order it) go to:

www.barnesandnoble.com
keyword: (select title) Elden Deathwalk OR (select author) William N. Kyle
(Note, you will find it quicker by title)

The books are Elden Deathwalk: Book 1 The Warrior Found (ISBN 0-595-27259-2)
                     Elden Deathwalk: Book 2 The Warlord Proven (ISBN
0-595-27473-0)

Book 1 is available now, book 2 will be available in a week or two.

Baron Cahan Kyle, OP