Seders was Re: [Sca-cooks] TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A BROTH

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 09:33:14 PDT 2003

Adamantius, perennial Seder guest, enquires:

>Which reminds me. What are the people who do this, doing in re Seders
and such?

The traditional Fox Family Speed Seder.  If it involves eating or
drinking something we do it, otherwise skip it.  Generations of my
father's orthodox family are spinning in their graves.  The good news
is, my mother is actually letting me cook, the bad news is I have to
make everything bland the way she likes it, no creativity whatsoever.
Sigh.

Selene Colfox