[Sca-cooks] OOP: recommended gas stoves?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 18:03:41 PDT 2003

My current electric (feh!) stove has been slowly ceasing to function.  I've
never liked it, and I am now remembering that there is a gas line that runs up
to the house, so buying a gas stove would be quite feasible.  I am looking
forward to cooking rice without using two burners.

The space I have is for a 30-inch slide-in stove.  There is a separate vent/fan
attached to the cabinets above, so I don't need a stove that has one built in.
I am not looking for a top-of-the-line cutting-edge piece of culinary
technology, just a good stove that I can be happy with.  A quality oven is a
must, since I bake a lot.

Suggestions, please?

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net