[Sca-cooks] free food (OT:)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Apr 21 16:42:31 PDT 2003

Greetings all,
my apologies for this cross post, but this may be very helpful to someone...

I have a large amount of perfectly good food that has to be gotten rid of.
Canned goods, packaged goods, etc.

there is *nothing* wrong with this food except that it is no longer allowed
on the new diet, and we need it out of the house!

I intended to give this to a food bank (and referrals to a good Philadelphia
area food bank would be appreciated!) but charity begins at home, and for
various reasons many of you are "family".

I live in Philadelphia.  You can pick it up if you can get here SOON.  i can
bring this to you if you are near me.  (but i want this stuff GONE as fast
as possible)

i have at least:
half a case of cambells soups? more?
macaroni and cheese, several boxes
several pounds of assorted pasta
a big box load of instant soups
instant drink mixes, assorted unopened (and one opened but nearly full)
taco shells and taco mix
more

and yes, the Atkins diet is working.  hubby has stable blood sugar for once,
and i have lost 14 pounds and a jean size.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...