[Sca-cooks] free ice cream (OT:)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Apr 21 16:50:31 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for the mass mailing. For the 4th year in a row Baskin Robbins is
having a free ice cream night April 30 from 6-10 PM. See below for more
information.

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/new/

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars
for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/6cWolB/TM