[Sca-cooks] My Elevation photos

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 23 14:53:03 PDT 2003

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to share a link with you all that has a three pictures
from the ceremony I attended this weekend.  The full scene picture really does capture the beauty of the park and the colorful splendor of the ceremony.

The one of three of us includes me in the middle with Ld. Christopher Lyon (flew in from An Tir!) on my right and THL Ansel the Barrister on my left.  These are both respected friends who came and had a role in the ceremony for me.   This page will only be up for a day or so, and will be dropped by Friday.  I'll work to get these and other pictures up on my own website soon and give everyone the link.  I may even get more pics if Serena's husband is generous as has been his reputation :o)

<a target=_blank
href="http://www.alumni.oglethorpe.edu/tempnic.htm">http://www.alumni.oglethorpe.edu/tempnic.htm</a>

pacem et bonum

maestro niccolo difrancesco
gotta love all those O's . . . though most will just call me Master Nic)

Nick Sasso