[[Sca-cooks] OT, persona and name]

Patches slpatch at mfire.com
Sat Apr 26 14:17:00 PDT 2003

AF Murphy <afmmurphy at earthlink.net> wrote: (shortened for brevity)
"After dithering around for years, I have finally chosen a persona, and I
finally have most of a name.
 But I've been painting myself into a corner with Anne, and
thought I'd better get this change started. It's going to take a while
for me to get used to it, let alone anyone else..."

Ha ha, I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering this. I've been Lady Wilhelmina
Catherine de Rochelle since 1989. Everyone knows me by that, all my scrolls
say that, I like it, it's a good name. Except that I haven't been able to
document it. No way can I find that works.

Except one: If I drop "Wilhelmina" it is documentably 14th century French.
Which is in line with my persona - more or less. Ran it by the heralds and it
works.

Now I have to train myself and others to use it - maybe moving to Texas this
summer will make it easier! No one knows me there!

Lady Catherine De Rochelle

The Brigands Cache
"Purveyors of Fine Goods Acquired"
http://www.brigandscache.com