[Sca-cooks] Dayboard aftermath

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:25:05 PST 2003

I've also worked as a waitress, cook, bartender and the like for 15 or so
years now, and I've found that the best thing for your feet are the slip on
shoes like the kind that Mario Batalli wears. (Molto Mario) I bought a pair
of them just for relaxed throw on on the way out the house wear, but then
got a job in a bakery. I wore them for over a year and my feet or legs NEVER
hurt. Even through Thanksgiving and Christmas, which always had at least 12
hour days for two weeks before hand!

Leah A. Montgomery
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
"The lust of the goat is the gift of the gods."
"Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night." William
Blake
Love as if you have never been hurt.