[Sca-cooks] Dayboard aftermath

Spnknffork at aol.com Spnknffork at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 15:08:13 PST 2003

In a message dated 4/1/2003 4:48:01 PM Central Standard Time,
rosine at sybercom.net writes:

> My feet were killing me for the rest of the day

I work on my feet mundanely, and I find that a little medicated powder like,
Goldbond helps especially with keeping the feet cool. Good footwear is key as
well. I wear a pair of New Balance walking shoes that I got for 50ish
dollars, they are the lower end New Balance shoes and I haven't been
disappointed yet (I've had them for almost two years!).

Gonza
Barony of Bjornsborg
Kingdom of Ansteorra