[Sca-cooks] Gunthar at Estrella

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 03:43:42 PST 2003

The cooks of Ajo are hoping that will be enough to allow Count Ajo to let them keep their pots and pans until this year's crop comes in....
Yes, it was balsamic vinegar.  I threw in some coriander seed, some whole cloves, and some powder forte.  I'm glad you like them.
Mordonna
 Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:OMG! It's spreading! I'm blushing enough from
that appearing on the Atenveldt list.

Since you mentioned that I'll mention that last
weekend Mordonna presented me (The EEEEvil Count
of Ajo) with two bottles of wonderful garlic cloves
pickled in what appears to be balsamic vinegar
and spices. Last night I chopped up some of the
garlic and stuffed it into slits cut into steaks.
Then broiled the steak and it was incredible!

Thank you for the lovely gift. I'm tempted to
take what I have and use it as a topping on
the collops I'm grilling at Coronation.

Gunthar
The Red

Lady Anne du Bosc