[Sca-cooks] Dayboard aftermath

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Thu Apr 3 04:30:55 PST 2003

Now *this* is a good idea!!

Perchance where would I find these to purchase?  Are they found at the
Chemist/Pharmacy or special sock shops or ??

Marion
(of the constantly achy feet!)

From: Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
The smallest yet most important tip I give to people wanting to run/cater a=
n event is:

Out of the budget, buy knee-high support hose, and wear them!!!! They make =
SUCH a difference to your staying power.  Even better, buy two pairs and ch=
ange them halfway through the day for a half-time boost. the knee-high vers=
ions aren't as scary to wear and put on as full pantyhose, and can be worn =
by men.

Kiriel